The Colorful Panels In The Sidebar

I am quite sure by now you've noticed (the colors are OMG! so bright!) the images with links to the respective section in the sidebar.

I would like to share with you all, the creativity is the work of none other than our most creative CEan
@#-Link-Snipped-#

Give him a round of applause please! 😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    PS: I wanted it to be super catchy, but on second thoughts I think we can use some subtle colors.

But for now, use them to keep a check on all your favorite sections. 👍
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I liked this feature......and specially loved it for AZ section.......now i don't have to scroll down to view it.......
    +1k to @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fluorescent pink!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I suggest to add little animation on hover of these links. Currently these feel like it's a 180x300px image link.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sharing this video with all of you and it's going to give you an important message. Do watch this video even thought the title of this discussion looks complicated....
Ford has unveiled the new global Ford Figo Concept Sedan in India just ahead of Auto Expo 2014. It is a sub 4m Sedan which is based on Ka concept...
In a new breakthrough research work, University of Delaware scientists have been successful in converting CO2, a green house gas into carbon monoxide, which can be further converted into an...
How to be a good c programmer?
what is the use of this battery in computer system?