The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan

[​IMG]
Second 7-Star Hotel of The World! The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Centaurus is a building project currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by architects WS Atkins, it will comprise three skyscrapers, containing corporate offices, residential apartments and a 5-star hotel. The tallest skyscraper will have 41 storeys and all three will be linked by a shopping mall. The Centaurus Hotel, the symbol of New and Modern Pakistan is currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. It's estimated cost is $350 million USD.
Source: Wikipedia

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Supercool! Thank you for sharing this. I just love reading about skyscrappers and great constructions.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Supercool! Thank you for sharing this. I just love reading about skyscrappers and great constructions.
    Yeah, but the moment I saw this, I just had its name and pic... But upon a search, I got some info from Wikipedia! 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    wow! This is awesome 😀

Is this is the tallest skyscraper in the world?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Reya
    wow! This is awesome 😀

Is this is the tallest skyscraper in the world?
    Nopes... I posted about one bridge, which is tallest in the world.. 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    I asked about the tallest SKYSCRAPER. Not the tallest bridge!
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    It should be built energy efficient like the one we saw in China.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Ghazanfar. I am doing Software Engineering. My interested areas are AI, Game Development, Robotics and Image Processing. I am passionate about computers and programming. I have good...
​World's Tallest Bridge​ Millau Bridge (officially Millau Viaduct) is a road-bridge spanning the valley of the River Tarn near Millau in southern France. It was designed by the renowned 'modern...
I was reading about Skyscrapers. And someone mentioned the Tower of Babel to be OLDEST skyscraper, misallocation of resources after a boom. According to Wikipedia , the tower's height amounted...
Is there anyone who uses Internet but not Google?? For searching any thing on the web, the first site that comes to our mind is Google. Ever thought to have...
Social network is a place where there's a high chance of getting your purchase decisions influenced. However, a recent study showed that ( https://techcrunch.com/2012/01/12/social-networks-influence-shopping/ ) for 80% of the users;...