The CE Sacred: Confession Thread

Make a confession here.

Here's mine:

In the initial days of CE, I had created an ID to post responses to my own queries. :sshhh:

[​IMG]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I had wanted to be involved/moderate since first joining CE! =)
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Make a confession here.
    In the initial days of CE, I had created an ID to post responses to my own queries. :sshhh:
    Ha ha ! ROFL

I broke CE - "Usage of SMS rule" in my first two posts on CE. Actually wasn't awared of the rule that time and lucky me -no one noticed it. 😁
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    I looked for female members on CE 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    Make a confession here.

Here's mine:

[​IMG]
    :shock: say me its a joke!

Anyways,
    My confession,
    Shalini its for you .

You might sound rude, you might be slap face types, You are still amongst the people I admire 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I am tempted to ban people who treat CE as a social networking site.

a hint to some people 😉
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    Shalini its for you .

You might sound rude, you might be slap face types, You are still amongst the people I admire 😀
    Oh, Thank you dear. You made my day 😁
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    i too used sms text unknowingly but was corrected by Shalini.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Delibrately posted #-Link-Snipped-# in thread ##-Link-Snipped-#

Well said ASH!!! For me too this goes true...

ash
    a hint to some people 😉
    Need not to confess anything any more on this...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Your EGO an Asset or Liability? By: Dr. Doug Let's be careful about making generalizations in the workplace. Don't conclude that co-workers, employees, or even managers who have been...
hello,i m abhinav agarwal doing 3rd sem in electronics and communication in pilani.i need some project to work upon.could u guide me out.can u give the name of the sites.
This thread contains solutions to interview questions discussed in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-education/26844-cs-interview-questions.html Hope this thread will helps to a New members of CE and those who is preparing for interview....
hey CEans from chennai lets organise a CE meet in chennai for the first time.... all the CEans from chennai count on.... waiting for your replies...
CCFL 2.0 "The Ashes" Australia @ England​Hi all crazy CEans across the world! Welcome to another fantastic & crazy season of * Crazy Cricket Fantasy League - CCFL 2.0* This...