The Best & Worst Part Of Working From A Cubicle

Software engineers are used to working from tiny cubicles; and I want to know what they think is the best and worst part of working from a cubicle. 😨

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am not working in a cubicle, but it would be great if it is.
    One advantage is privacy. We can be sure that no one is gonna watch us.
    The disadvantage is lack of peer communication. I can see what's going on around, but in a cubicle, it is not possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    I am not working in a cubicle, but it would be great if it is.
    One advantage is privacy. We can be sure that no one is gonna watch us.
    The disadvantage is lack of peer communication. I can see what's going on around, but in a cubicle, it is not possible.
    Well, cubicles usually accommodate 4 engineers. There's no question of anyone getting privacy.
  • regel
    regel
    I am working in a cubicle...i think the best part of it is v share ideas..... n worst part is no privacy
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Well, cubicles usually accommodate 4 engineers. There's no question of anyone getting privacy.
    Oh... I thought it is individual cubicle... The even am working inside a cubicle, as there are three of us... 😀 Its an arc structure... 😀
  • regel
    regel
    oh thats cool...............so what do u think is the best thing to work there
  • regel
    regel
    so whats do u think is best thing to work in a cubicle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys.. I am doing a project on welding of ss 410s which is 4mm thick using GTAW (TIG).... Can anyone suggest me the way to select the optimum parameters...
Rendezvous '11 is a Technical fest organized by KITS, Warangal. Rendezvous '11 aims to recognize and celebrate the technological innovation which have enthralled us over eons of time. The fest...
Quark 2012 is a National Festival organized by BITS Pilani, having a tagline- "Challenge, Compete, Evolve." Quark, the annual techno managerial ad innovation festival held in and by the BITS...
Exergy 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Institute of Chemical Technology (formerly UDCT), Mumbai. "When all think alike, then no one is thinking." -Walter Lippman Innovation. It's the one...