The best way to answer true / false type questions

I think we've the world's best way of answering true / false type of questions. Here we go, share your opinion -

true-false

Would you call it a 'crazy engineer' way of answering?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Haha.......nice creativity. Next time I am gonna try that....😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Pal worth trying

But what about the accursed OMR sheets no scope in them 😭
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For me nodding helps if I have to leave without answering. Nod in a way that they can't make out if it is a yes or a no. 😁 and run. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, here is the scenario. I have a csv (comma separated values) file with almost 40 lakh records in it. Each record is separated by a new line i.e. each...
sir,, can any one post about hacking. I am mechanical student. Bt i am more intrested to know about hacking. If their any videos please post it... Or their any...
hello sir, with great regards and respects i am requesting u to gives me best project based on ccna so that i could submit it to my college as training...
Hi! Guys, I have done a project using php and I compiled the project using wamp server. But now I want to run the same project using Xampp server so...
Because there is no Sun - is no good an answer. As a school going kid that kind of answer felt good to live by. But now, if you think...