The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I have just finished reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and found it very interesting.
The novel is based on two dreamers dreaming of treasure is inspired from Jorge Luis Borges' short story 'Tale of two dreamers'

Post your comments here....

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I'll have to look for this, I think I remember reading the short story.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Is the author American or British? I find Brithish-author's English little tough. Don't mind, but that's my view. πŸ˜€
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Vega
    Is the author American or British? I find Brithish-author's English little tough. Don't mind, but that's my view. πŸ˜€
    PAULO COELHO is Brazilian author was born in 1947 in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
    and the book "The Alchemist" was originally written in Portuguese and has since been translated into 67 languages.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have read this book long back it was one of the fantastic book i have ever read!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    It's a great book with a good message..

@Vega : It's a small book which you can finish in one sitting. And the English is also not difficult.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    yep its a really very good book..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    If you like Philosophicals excerpts, you will love this book like anything. For me philosophy is aliens language, so... Now if a person like me will give review comments I must say, forget about reviews, I couldn't finish it off even 😁

-CB
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    This book changed my attitude towards life. I started believing in my unreal dreams and working towards them. A must read for all and is like an usher to college students.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have similar views about the book with CrazyBoy. πŸ˜•

Philosophy is not my cup of tea. (Because I like coffee more πŸ˜› )
    I found that It makes things unnecessarily complicated for me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is one of the book that i like most.
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁Yes i have heard it that its a fantastic book. I looking forward to read it...😁
  • Rupali Rout
    Rupali Rout
    I have read da book and I loved it.Its all about following your dreams!...delightful reading!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, CE's any knows code JSP CODE FOR SOCKET programming .......please inform me
i have the following doubts about redhat linux 5 1.HOw to listen to songs in redhat 2.how to see the videos in redhat 3.Can i copy data from pendrive in...
Centrifugal pumps are designed to operate in a specific direction, usually clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW) when viewed from the drive end
Hello, I want to study about an Electronic Circuit Component, I need answer for these questions : Figures 1 and 2 below show that we can decompose 74HCT597 the circuit...
Since we have a fair amount of interest in automotive/racing engineering in this forum, I thought I would post about a good resource available for information or project ideas. Racecar...