The AerotriX All India Ornithopter Challenge- Nominate Your College To Be A Regional Center

You can nominate your college to be a regional center for The AerotriX All India Ornithopter Challenge - in association with Ornithopter Zone (USA), NSSC (IIT Kharagpur) and TechNITi'13 (NIT Jalandhar). Be a part of India's Biggest Aeromodelling Championship.

Nominte your college now! Limited colleges allowed.

For more details- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The more I read about the Curiosity rover that's currently supposedly roaming on Mars - the more skeptical I get about the whole rover on the distant planet thing. I...
Most of my friends dreamed of starting their own venture after gaining a few years of experience in the industry and accumulating some money? I want to know from CEans...
in dc generator it was said that if a current which we will obtain depend on the voltage and the current will not change even if it pass through resistor...
It may be a feature or app or anything.Please be frank and hope Kaustubh Katdare would implement the necessary changes. My wish: 1)A filter or search for searching the members...
The first working steam-powered vehicle was designed — and most likely built by ?