That's all about me, people!

heya each n every lovely CEans out dere...grt to b a part of dis very section... m an aspiring engineer...gud to b here as a CEan too...hope to hear nyc n innovative ideas frm all u guys n gals..

๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Bhawna. I've moved your thread to CE Introductions section. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active member here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bhawna dhiman
    heya each n every lovely CEans out dere...grt to b a part of dis very section... m an aspiring engineer...gud to b here as a CEan too...hope to hear nyc n innovative ideas frm all u guys n gals..

๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, friend! ๐Ÿ˜€ Feel free to take part in discussions. Use the community for the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:NARENDER KUMAR *Engineering Trade:INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location:CHANDIGARH *Occupation:STUDENT :7th SEM IT Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: SURFING,BASKETBALL,EDITING PHOTO'S. *Aim in life:TO BE BEST IN MY SIDE *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...
"ICAER '12" a Student Conference titled 'IEEE Student Conference on Cognizance of Applied Engineering & Research', is organized by IEEE Student Branch of University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET),...
how we get positve and negative supply,when generator rotates? pls clear my question
good eve folks...today our leader came up on the idea on what project we will construct..we are thinking on creating a a V.0.M(multitester)...but it is in mini-version and can introduce...
Small tips for programmers:: NOTE-> THESE TIPS ARE SUPPORTED IN DEV-C++ WHICH USES A GCC COMPILER. I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO USE DEV or VISUAL C++ BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY ENHANCE...