Thane C. Heins (Potential Difference Inc.) Perpetual Motion Machine

CEans,

Did you check this out -> PEREPITEIA GENERATOR DEMO VIDEO - Parts 1 & 2 - YouTube

If you, do it NOW! Thane C. Heins claims that he's developed a perpetual motion machine that actually makes sense. Go through the video and Google search for more information.

What do you think about this invention? Do you think that the world is about to change? or its just an attempt to quick fame by Mr. Heins?

Post your commends, ideas here.

Replies

• Kenni
    Kenni
    I have been looking on it for a few months now, and i have not seen anyone prove that it does not work. Instead there seem to be more and more who are creating this at home.

Now I am trying to do the same, just have not gotten all the parts needed yet. And i am still to understand what parts i need in order to make it work.
    I am also very exited to make it work because it would enable my electric scooter to run without stopping for charging it.
    😎

I got a mail from Thane himself sending me these youtube movies for getting help to recreate the technology
    - YouTube - YouTube

He also referred to this link where there is another person who has already replicated it.
    kurtsvids - YouTube
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    CEans, What do you think about this invention? Do you think that the world is about to change? or its just an attempt to quick fame by Mr. Heins?
    Post your commends, ideas here.[/QUOTE

My interest in (debunking) perpetual motion systems goes back to the late 1950s. One of the senior professors of IIT Madras, himself an expert in Thermodynamics and an ex faculty of Johns Hopkins University, who should have been the last person one would expect to believe in Perpetuum Mobile, even made me a member of the Perpetual Motion Society for all wrong reasons in 1962.

I am afraid that we have to wait longer (eternity) for this.

On the face of it, the Heins system appears valid. Without having more technical details it is not possible to point out where the fallacy is. There is an induction motor that is driving the shaft. When the generator power opposes the rotation, the shaft stops; as it should. When the generator aids the rotation there appears to be an acceleration. This is not strictly true. If there is an acceleration the speed should increase monotonously till the system flies apart. All that happens is that a higher final velocity is reached.

What is needed is to remove the 'generator' physically away and check the RPM, put it back and check the RPM. Put an input power meter to monitor the power actually consumed by the motor in both cases. If such a study is done the matter can be resolved.

In my opinion, it would show that the system did not violate the laws of thermodynamics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i am doing my b.tech 2nd year can u suggest me some mini projects?
THE POSITION Senior Power Electronics Engineer Energy - Utilities Engineering - Other Engineering Full-time Massachusetts - Boston THE COMPENSATION Benefits - Full Commission Compensation - No Bonus Eligible - No...
Need electrical engineer with preferably a PhD specializing in motor and motor control modeling. Must be well versed in simulation tools, prefarably Matlab/SIMULINK. The job is for a multi-national home...
hieeeeee..... frnz.......
Hello, I am doing a voice activated RC car. I am using the SR-06 voice recognition kit File Not Found I have set up the kit, and started to traing...