TextMe (OnTextMe.com) - Send Content From The Web To Phone

Stumbled upon a new startup that allows you to send your favorite content from the Internet to your phone. #-Link-Snipped-# is a browser addon that adds a new right-click menu to your pages. If you want to send a text snippet to your phone to read it later, you can simply highlight the text with the mouse cursor, right click and select 'Text Me' menu. A pop up window opens that asks you the mobile number you want to send the content to. Enter the details and hit the send button.

Here's a video from the company that demonstrates the product. Check it out -

How do you like the concept? Few days ago, one of our CEans wrote to me that we should have a mechanism that lets you 'send' content from CE to your phone so that you can read it later. So here it is, guys; the engineers at TextMe seem to have solved the problem.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most often asked questions about building a solid profile is to add at least one 'Foreign' language. I've had many friends enroll for German and French language classes only...
Live Project Opportunity for the engineering students and a chance to go to Stuttgart, Germany and internships at Lapp India Bangalore. For more information visit our facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/lappindia.
I am dynamic,agile,team spirited Mechanical Engineer looking for a job.
Can someone explain the difference between Nylon and Teflon polymer materials? Would appreciate a simple to understand explanation.
German VW's Audi has bought the motorcycling giant, Ducati to compete with the growing BMW. The deal is worth 860 million Euros. However, this acquisition brings 200 million Euro debt...