Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge

Though it's prominently listed on the site, I wanted to start a discussion on the same. I'd be interested to know how many engineering students on this site are taking part in this #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are lot of discussions for DAC and DESD course, but i need to know about WiMC course and its placement scenario/opportunities. I appeared for CDAC july 2013 and my...
Apple recently announce the refreshed MacBook Air 2013 with a brand new Intel Haswell processor and 9-12 hours of battery life. While the Apple branded laptops have received all thumbs...
Okay, I'm looking for the top line 2.1 computer speaker system available in Indian markets. After a lot of research, I've almost zeroed down on Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. I'm...
With dominating presence of open source Mobile OS. Don't you think it would be great if we have choice to install any mobile operating system on a blank hardware just...
Today is my first day.TBH im giving a small background of my family Mom is M.Tech Civil and was a lecturer in mechanics at a reputed mumbai college called Saboo...