Testing tools - Selenium, QTP?

Guys can anyone help me in finding some automation testing tool through which i can test working of my website?

Note:-Testing tool should be able to insert variety of values

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If you are familiar with Java then you can download Selenium tool and work with it.

As your application is web based , you can test it end to end. Selenium is a free tool so you can download and use it for any number of days.

If you want to make your task a bit easy and your testing time if less than 15 days, download the trial version of QTP from HP official website. That tool is pretty easy compared to Selenium but it takes some 4 hours to download.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    You can use Selenium web application testing system. It comes as an Firefox add-in ans supports all basic functionality of test scripts.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And this has some information on selenium.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    thanks i will try
  • Sirajchonu
    Sirajchonu
    I did my B. Tech (cse) in 2013 looking for testing which domain is demanded and good career
  • WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    Go with following open source tools :

-Selenium IDE(firefox addon)
    -Selenium Webdriver (either with c#, java ,python etc)
    -Sahi Pro (#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    Sirajchonu
    I did my B. Tech (cse) in 2013 looking for testing which domain is demanded and good career
    -Mobile Testing
    -Banking Domain
    -Helathcare Domain
  • Nisha Dhanaraj
    Nisha Dhanaraj
    Radhika
    You can use Selenium web application testing system. It comes as an Firefox add-in ans supports all basic functionality of test scripts.
    can u say me smething abt selenium pls
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Hey Nisha,

Please go through these discussion threads on CE about Selenium. You will get some idea on it.
    Selenium Tutorials For Beginners
    Selenium - A Open source testing tool
    Does any one has idea about Selenium(Automation Tool)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Beyond Boundaries - an online conference for women on 'women leadership' is going to happen on Thursdays. An online conference especially organized for women to meet inspiring women professionals around...
We've had a thread on https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-careers-jobs-higher-education/40517-10-reasons-quitting.html Taking the discussion forward, let's list out top reasons for not quitting an IT job and staying with it. I expect lot of responses...
I received following mail from one of our visitors. Posting this here so that CEans can help - Dear Sir, Just came across this forum. I have not yet registered...
hi this is sanjay
[video=youtube;KUw_9qbNj_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUw_9qbNj_E&playnext=1&list=PLFD6CFB68CA61114F[/video] This video will show you how to shutdown your computer from anywhere using a texting capable cell phone, Microsoft Outlook and a free account from kwiry - text it...