Test Case for Network Performance.

Hi,

My project is going to shift from normal to ODC environment.
For that I need to write Test cases for Network Performance without any testing tool. 😔

Could you help me in that...😔...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of network is it? The test cases will vary depending upon the type of network you are trying to write test cases for.

In the mean time, you might want to have a look at following PDF -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok.

same question as Biggie. What is the network testing you are doing?
    and what does your RTM says?
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    @Big_K : Than you for the document. i am going through it.

@ All :.Its just we have to change from one network to other.
    Network will be local but it will get changed from my current company's network to client's secured network.
    For that reason I need to write a test cases in which I have to check whether my project related applications are working same with same response time.
    I have to compare response time in both werein response time in first network would be expected result for the test case.

As I cant use any performance tool and we dont have any network performance requirements can I follow below approch:

I have to check every application study it upload it on current network and then check its response time with the help of stop watch and then that time will be my source of expected result.

What say???
  • jamy
    jamy
    Hi ,

Network performance can be measured in two ways,
    1. Network latency
    2. Bandwidth availability.

You can use network performance simulator tool to do that. Manual measurement is not possible in any case.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys , What are mutation strings? How are they used in programming? Can we use the same in C language. Can some give a clear idea about these mutation...
When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report.. IRC.backdoor.trojan how can i delete it? Although avast...
what is mean by 8bit,16bit, 32bit microprocessor.what is describing this bit size. plz explain in detail
Good morning, My name is Moraali. I am currently doing a project, but I have a problem on the cable communication issue for more than 6 months. FPGA is a...
It's official! CE get's its own official blog. Read the first post (announcement) -> VoiCE Do not forget to let us know your thoughts, ideas through your comments. ​