tesla motors new models

Tesla motors will soon unveil a new model car for $40,000usd in 2010 called the "s" which will be an aluminium four door saloon no longer based on the Lotus platform. They plan to sell 20,000 a year of this all electric drivetrain. New battery design will be flat in the chassis floor. Shortly afterwards a $30,000 model will be released.

Best of luck to you Tesla!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. I am doing a project titled " Petrol adulterant indicator" which indicates how much the petrol or diesel is adulterated(if so) when u go for fuel in a...
Hi to all I am 3rd year student in Mechanical.I have a project in car.I must to measure temperature of brakes,braking pressure and acceleration/deceleration.All this sensor ,braking pressure valves and...
I am final year student (3rd).I don't know which of this two must i select.MEng (Master of Engineering) or MSc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering) Thanks
Friends I am doing third year project of electronics. It is Microcontroller based infrared tracking robot. In my circuit diagram there are 2 stepper motors. There is driver IC 2803....
Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent* Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I...