Terrorist's are getting crazy too!!

The bombs are connected to the ringer of mobile, this closses the circuit leading to a blast!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    srinidhi verma
    The bombs are connected to the ringer of mobile, this closses the circuit leading to a blast!!!!
    ☕ Hmm.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Srinidhi: Can you post more information? Because I guess the information is already common.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    srinidhi verma
    can you please explain the actual working??? how does the circuit gets closed with the ringing of the mobile???
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How can this make a complete circuit and what's the "ringer of mobile"?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Elephant Rope ​ ​​ As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small...
Organs of the Body at the Foot!​​ The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find...
I came across this thing while i was searching for some tools. Transformation packs changes the look of the themes , taskbar , icons e.t.c I.e; if you are an...
hello CEan's!! yes ... As we have the technology to abstract information of what a mind says as "lie detecter"," Emotiv - Multi -channel electroencephalogram (EEG) system for research, enabling...
Hello Everybody....My name is Azeemuddin.I am pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering and i am in 3rd year,6th Semester.