TERADATA campus drive..!!

Hey guys,I am having Teradata campus drive day after tomorrow. How is the company? Has anybody faced the interview? Does anybody know about the company? Help in preparing for this.I don't even know the placement procedure and there is hardly any good placement paper available 😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Teradata used to be one of the clients of the company I worked in past. The company's good; but I'm not aware of their India operations. Not sure about their placement procedures.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    Hey guys,I am having Teradata campus drive day after tomorrow. How is the company? Has anybody faced the interview? Does anybody know about the company? Help in preparing for this.I don't even know the placement procedure and there is hardly any good placement paper available 😔
    Did a quick search. It's a data warehousing company.
    From here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    it seems they are only interested in CS & IT students.

Get all the information about the company from here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    An upper hand at Oracle, DBMS, SAP, SAS will surely help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to the Wealth Report 2012, India is set to become the World's Biggest Economy ($85 trillion) by 2050. The report surprisingly mentions two cities Surat and Nagpur as the...
Hi guys, I am confused between these two phones. I am planning to buy a phone next month. I need your help in deciding with one is better : Sony...
I was just wondering, can we patent software/algorithm in India?
Hi, i came across this project and found it very interesting, i hope to do something similar myself but dont know much about elastomers... https://www.aisslinger.de/index.php?option=com_project&view=detail&pid=23&Itemid=1 the part i'm interested in:...
What are the concepts of time domain and frequency domain ? What is the difference between these two?