Ten Horses

How can you get ten horses into nine stables, one per stable?

[โ€‹IMG]

This is not some mathematical stuff, just think out of the box. Think laterally and have fun

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ๐Ÿ˜ We did this in school! I'll not spoil this thread by prompting the answer.

But hint, as given : TEN HORSES ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ๐Ÿ˜ We did this in school! I'll not spoil this thread by prompting the answer.

But hint, as given : TEN HORSES ๐Ÿ˜‰
    True ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We Indian Engineers are really proud of getting a seat in IIT. The tag we give the IITians. and the way the IIT students handle themselves in the society talks...
Read each line aloud without making any mistakes. If you make a mistake you MUST start again without going any further. This is this puzzle This is is puzzle This...
I have what remains of my Dad's old Panasonic Hi-Fi System which he used in Kuwait:- 1> 2 numbers of Super Woofers Model No.: SB-AK57 Impedance: Total 6 ohms Input:...
HUVr Tech is a tech company which claims to have developed technology that has allowed for the invention of the HUVr Board, which has presumably been patterned after the Hoverboards...
Quote: There are few brands in the automotive world as iconic as Harley Davidson. The name immediately conjures up images of desert highways and roaring engines producing clouds of smoke....