Tell me about eligibility criteria for placement in IT company?

Hi….im Suresh doing mca from Anna university… tell me the eligibility criteria for placement in IT companies…i’ve scored 62% in 10th and 55.66% in 12th and till 6th semester my aggregate %age is 67.47%....so please tell me whether im eligible for IT companies

Thank You...

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    It is dependent on the company that you are focusing on. Read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
  • msajaa
    msajaa
    Most of the companies percentage criteria is same, it can differ in stages of selection.The most important thing to enter in the companies other than percentage is that you should increase your personality development.Build your confidence level.
    you should have passed your 10th class & also 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from a recognised school board/university.
    You should have completed your graduation degree with a minimum of 65%.

· You should not have any pending backlogs.

· Not more than 2 years gap candidates in their studies are allowed.

· Candidates should have good communication skills.

· Candidates should be good at programming & analytical skills.
  • msarts
    msarts
    Normally you need 60% in your b.Tech to get placement.But you should have 60% in your 10th standard and 12th standard.The main thing is your knowledge will get counted.Good communication skill and programming skill is also very important.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Transit - a Google service that relies on Google Maps will now show the up to date timings of Indian Railways. The uninitiated may note that transit on Google...
WhatsApp consumes about 1.3 MB of data for every minute of voice call as against only 240 KB of Viber. Now that's actually cheap if you compare it with regular...
The micro-scale devices such as sensors, monitors, diminutive implantable medical systems, autonomous microscopic actuators, wireless communication devices, et al conventionally consume power supplied by off-chip batteries because it is not...
Micromax subsidiary YU has unveiled the Yuphoria Android smartphone at a glittering function in New Delhi. The highlight of Yu Yuphoria is its metallic body that is available in Buffed...
While the Yu Yuphoria was the star of the show at the New Delhi launch event, two other products were launched which offer health tracking at incredibly affordable prices. First...