Telenor Android App Store Launched

Telenor is going to offer Android users in its 11 territories access to a portal within Android Market that contains a suite of apps tailored to their local market.

The app suite will sit inside a fixed destination on the front page of Android Market, in a store-within-a-store concept.

“This deal between Google and Telenor is designed to inject even more energy into the Android ecosystem. Most importantly, it means that millions of Telenor customers will experience easier access to more and richer mobile content, as well as flexible payment solutions,” said Jon Fredrik Baksaas, President & CEO of Telenor Group.

What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LinkedIn announced via Twitter that the company has opened the Bangalore Technology Centre in India, its first research and development (R&D) facility outside North America. According to reports, LinkedIn has...
Walmart is planning to start an innovation lab in India before the end of the year to develop technologies to improve its online shopping experience to better compete against rival...
Well now, what should I say? Im a tinkerer, always have been. My interest is combining old and new technology, I find their blending to be a major compulsion. My...
😀can some one please tell me any good projects on incompressible flows and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics?
[h=3]The intention of shot peening is ultimately to alter the mechanical properties of a given surface. By hitting the surface with controlled shot the surface will deform plastically. Two of...