Telecom engineer related courses for experienced professionals

My brother is in Telecom industry,  having 12+ years experience and at a package of 35+ lakh. He now wants to diversify his field in data analytics, etc.  Please suggest the field(python, IoT,  data analytics, cloud,  big data, etc. ) that he should further pursue and what short term courses are available for the same.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Navya - could you share details about the technologies / specific domains your brother has experience in? His past experience is going to matter in this next career move.

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Hi Navya. I was in the telecom industry as well, as K mentioned above, knowing your brother's experience will help guide how best to transition into emerging technologies like IoT and Data Analytics. IoT is a good area to leverage telecommunications experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am 2nd year biomedical engineering student.i need to do intership at bhel or nearby trichy .so please suggest any industry for doing the same.thanking u
Respected madam, Am vaishnavi, pursuing my btech 3rd year, me and my friends are willing to do our internship in your company is there any possibility.?? 
Speaking of cars, in particular of the chassis, if we keep a car stopped for years, will the weight of the engine and all the components form cracks in the...
I have completed my BE in ECE stream. Can I pursue B.Ed course. If yes means which subject I can take from B.ed 
I have a 24 foot load bearing wall I would like to remove, I have a dead load of 17#sq" (old built up gravel roof) the contributing area is 24'x14'=336sq.'336x17=5712#/24'=238#...