Techshore Inspections: Engineering projects

Hi, everyone
I am Boris a newbie here. I need help to pick a good topic for my engineering project. I found a site named Techshore inspection service offering free project ideas and seminar topics.
I am not in good terms with my professor, so please help me to choose a good topic from the list to impress him.
Please help me

Replies

• pieman
    pieman
    "Design And Development Of Microcontroller Based Mppt And Inverter For Small Power Applications" i like this topic , but the problem is that I only know about the arduino programming
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Something on these lines? The comments below the post are not encouraging though.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Another:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iVoomi, a rather unheard Chinese smartphone brand has made its way to India. iVoomi’s first offering in the lucrative market of India is the iV505. The iVoomi iV505 is perhaps...
Google has introduced support for Hindi language in its artificial intelligence powered translation service along with Russian and Vietnamese. Barak Turovsky, who heads the translation product at Google announced the...
Update [March 9, 2017: 9:18PM, IST]: It looks like Samsung S6 Edge has started getting the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update. It's important to note that only select regions are...
Hello, I am The Maker. I have been building things with K'NEX and popsicle sticks since I was young and I recently made two videos of my creations. I might...
Flipkart has recently released a teaser confirming the launch date of Moto G5 Plus in India. The phone has been scheduled for 15th of March, 2017 release and will be...