Technovanza 2015 By VJTI, Mumbai

Event Name: Technovanza 2015
Organised by: Niraj Patil,VJTI
In Mumbai, Maharashtra
Event Dates - Dec 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM to Dec 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Venue Address: Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute,HR Mahajani Road,Behind Five Gardens,Matunga,Mumbai.

Engineers from following branches can attend the event -
Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Automation, Aeronautics, Civil, Structural, Chemical, Robotics, Instumentation

TECHNO POSTER

Various Events at Technovanza 2015
Robowars
Robowars,the extravaganza amongst our Mega Events,has a prize money of 1.4 lakh INR

Registration Deadline: Dec 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Entry is free? Yes

Connect with us on -
Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#
Twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#
Youtube: Technovanza VJTI - YouTube

Guest Speakers Mr.Sumeet Jain, Mr.Shekhar Basu, Mr.Sachin Teke, Mr.A.K.Das.

Accommodation Availability: Yes

Name of Contact Person: Niraj Patil
Contact Number: 9049267900
Email Address: #-Link-Snipped-#

The organizer is looking for: Registrations, Sponsorship, Merchandise, Workshop Organizers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year computer science engineering student from Tamil Nadu, I need some advice on my career. I have some doubt on selection of job. 1. which job...
i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
As the kernel definition tells about kernel is "the kernel is a computer program that manages I/O (input/output) requests from software, and translates them into data processing instructions for the...
In computers ,A single operating system works on most of the computers,Why can't we have this thing with android phones ? Will the same operating system work,if two android phones...
We've had enough of Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch leaks that the official announcement doesn't tell us anything new. The south Korean electronics giant has unveiled the next generation smartwear, called...