TechnoRollix 12 at O. P. Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh on Feb 23, 2012

TechnoRollix 12 is a national level techno-cult festival of OP Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh.

This vibrant technical festival aims at providing an opportunity to the young technocrats of various institutes to exercise their academic acumen and ingenuity. Dedicated for experiencing the fun in technology and science, TechnoRollix is a platform to usher fresh ideas by redefining the dimensions of knowledge and to become a hub for ground-breaking solutions.

So get set for a spine-tingling three day ride for a Techno-Cult Fiesta featuring exciting competitions and high-on-charge events, all put together in the form of a three day celebration.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.jitfest.org/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

E-Merge 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by JNTU Anantapur. "Knowledge does not drive change.. It enables change. Be a part of this event at E-Merge 2012." True engineers never...
Hi everyone, I'm currently studying at university, even though it is the summer holidays over here, and I am new to this group. I am currently making a electric powered...
Friends, You can have this as a project topic. MIT scientists working with RWTH Aachen University, Germany have tried to increase the electricity generated through solar power plants. They have...
What is solar paint, is it available commercialy ?
It is curious that manufacturers aim to increase efficiency of electrical goods so that less energy is wasted. This laudable aim increases availability of power. Consumers become profligate and tend...