Technology used by TV manufacturers in their usual tv screens!

After a month, I am planning to buy a 32 inch led tv, currently I am using Samsung ultra slim flat screen tv.
I bought it two years back & it’s still performing very well.

But this time I want to change my brand as these days we’ve lots of technical difference in various brands.

My brother mood’s to consider in between Sony and LG. One of my friends is also using LG TV and he gives me positive feedback for LG😀.

He told me, LG has got an IPS technology in its latest tv screens, so you should keep this as your consideration too.

What you guys suggest? If you think any other option then recommend I’ll think to consider that as well.

Replies

• rakeshnandaa
    rakeshnandaa
    Don't you change your brand, because if you recieve the other brands suggetions you may get confuse...

If you already have an experience of Samsung, it itself good enough.
    Go for any Samsung LED TV only....!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Instead of opting for any brand - go with what you really need. I've been a big self-promoter of Sony's Bravia series. I recently purchased an LCD after lot of research. I found out that it's actually wastage of money to buy an LED over LCD.
  • nikhilnabhoj
    nikhilnabhoj
    rakeshnandaa
    Don't you change your brand, because if you recieve the other brands suggetions you may get confuse...

Well i would love to stick with Samsung, but this time I've change my mood & wants to choose the other brand.
  • nikhilnabhoj
    nikhilnabhoj
    The_Big_K
    Instead of opting for any brand - go with what you really need. I've been a big self-promoter of Sony's Bravia series. I recently purchased an LCD after lot of research. I found out that it's actually wastage of money to buy an LED over LCD.
    Oh really! Its actually good that I've discussed here before buying.
    Any ways could you please tell me a little bit about your experience that why LED's useless???
    I would love to know that...Thanks!!
  • aby_riddles
    aby_riddles
    Hey Hi!

As you've mentioned that you're palnning to buy a 32" LED TV I would like to prefer you 'Sony' for its high quality and tremendous output.

I am currently using it and its really of great worth!
  • nikhilnabhoj
    nikhilnabhoj
    aby_riddles
    Hey Hi!

As you've mentioned that you're palnning to buy a 32" LED TV I would like to prefer you 'Sony' for its high quality and tremendous output.

I am currently using it and its really of great worth!
    Ok yeah, even i love Sony a lot can you suggest me any model?
  • aby_riddles
    aby_riddles
    nikhilnabhoj
    Ok yeah, even i love Sony a lot can you suggest me any model?
    Yeah sure why not..

You just go and google about Sony Bravia on the internet and you'll get to know about lots and lots of Sony Products.

Or else just try this link #-Link-Snipped-# I hope it'll help you..
  • awesome!
    awesome!
    nikhilnabhoj
    After a month, I am planning to buy a 32 inch led tv, currently I am using Samsung ultra slim flat screen tv.

But this time I want to change my brand as these days we’ve lots of technical difference in various brands.

My brother mood’s to consider in between Sony and LG. One of my friends is also using LG TV and he gives me positive feedback for LG😀.

He told me, LG has got an IPS technology in its latest tv screens, so you should keep this as your consideration too.

What you guys suggest? If you think any other option then recommend I’ll think to consider that as well.
    The brands you mentioned in your post are really good enough, but these days manufacturer are using the panel technology in their TVs like you said your friend also suggest you for ips panel in tv, so that's actually good point of consideration...you can think over it.
  • nikhilnabhoj
    nikhilnabhoj
    That's means i must consider the LGs tv screens.....!!
  • ankitkapu
    ankitkapu
    rakeshnandaa

Here i would like to say that if a brand is providing a better technology then its not a bad thing to adopt that.

And LG is providing so I would prefer LG rest is upto you.
  • anuu_rana
    anuu_rana
    nikhilnabhoj

LG with IPS technology is really a good option.
    LG has also come up with Cinema 3D tv which has FPR technology in it and it is doing very well in the market.
    So, LG is really a good option these days it has come up with new technologies and also give good options.
    So, you can consider it.
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    anuu_rana
    LG has also come up with Cinema 3D tv which has FPR technology in it and it is doing very well in the market.
    So, LG is really a good option these days it has come up with new technologies and also give good options.
    So, you can consider it.
    Your post sounds as if you really a big fan of LG..😀
  • ank.1918
    ank.1918
    anuu_rana
    So, you can consider it.
    All just crap LG can never do best....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Eric Schmidt, said at the D9 conference organized by AllThingsD that “Google’s search could be improved with access to Facebook’s data about Web surfers’ friends and acquaintances,” “We tried very...
Could anyone suggest the best book for learning Javascript?
Stumbled upon the following memory stick from SONY. 16GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™ HX 16GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™ with high speed data transfer 16GB Capacity High Speed data transfer...
All console gaming fanatics - why not discuss all the latest, upcoming games on PS3? I hope I'm not the only one looking forward to all the action packed games...
I wonder what computer systems HDFC bank uses to run their online banking system. Recently the bank offered me a new credit card (upgrade) and now I've been asked to...