Technologies used for Website making

Hii All,
I just want to know that what are the various technologies which are used for website creation.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Nazia ali
    Hii All,
    I just want to know that what are the various technologies which are used for website creation.
    Check out: W3Schools Online Web Tutorials you will get a basic idea of various technologies for website creation
    Good Luckk😀.
  • Nazia ali
    Nazia ali
    Hello,
    That Website only content the coding, presently I am using "Joomla" Versions for website making, But the problem is that the websites are very slow, Page Loading time is too long, its back end software is very slow, so that they are too "Irritating" for me, I want to know what are the other technologies like Joomla for website creation.
    Thanks To All In Advance,

Regards,
    Nazia Ali
    Web Developer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm itmenon towfeeq. i'm an engineering student of kashmiruniversity(j&k,india).i'm currently in my 5th semester.My field of pursuit is Electronics and Communication.i find engineering both challenging and fascinating to the same...
What could be the similar word for "With Regards"??
i've strated working on digital image processing.... just going through the initials of MATLAB... guide prof told me he wud lead me too HAND GESTURE RECOGNITION project after the initials....so...
Hi dear all, I'm Tharuka, an engineering undergraduate from the Faculty of Engineering in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm following my studies in the field of Electrical engineering. I'm...
Does anyone have the copy of ACI-332 "Residential Code Requirements for Structural Concrete"?