Technological advancement

many have tried it before, but failed.....
i want to privatise world's technological advancement.......
(UNDER ME OF COURSE)
you would now be thinking ,may be i am little hittler-ish ,well may be...
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can you share your masterplan with us? We promise we won't tell anyone.
  • DeathrageXxX
    DeathrageXxX
    well, things like these aren't meant to be shared.....
    do yeah feel me.....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Darwin, Newton, Faraday and Einstein and those of that ilk were private individuals. Not Federal Agencies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Artificial cardiac pacemakers that have been a boon to the lives of millions for more than half a century are getting a wonderful makeover with a group of researchers from...
Hey I'm a final year computer science student. I got selected in 2 companies. First one is Virtusa( Developer profile) and the second one is Sapient (QA) with higher package....
Don't judge the book by its cover. The boxy looking Walker 1 (Xingzhe No. 1) - a Chinese robot has claimed its position in the Guinness Book of World Records...
MASTERslave - Get In The Game An Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Robotics Workshop & Competition. Since the Inception Of International Robotics Challenge Techfest,IIT bombay in 1998 it has been a difficult...
I've began hearing a lot of great things about Indian Government's IndiaPost service. Lot of people have told me that they're at par with most of the private courier services...