Technical PPT Topic For Symposium

hai..i need a technical paper presentation topic for symposium..can you suggest a good one..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aravinth007
    hai..i need a technical paper presentation topic for symposium..can you suggest a good one..
    Since you have not specified the engineering discipline or the domain in which you wish to present your PPT, I'd assume you're looking for a topic in Aerospace domain.

I think you might pick up the Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipOne and SpaceShipTwo - which I believe is one of the most interesting topics on the Internet at the moment.
  • aravinth007
    aravinth007
    yeah..i am an aeronautical engineering student......i need a topic that will arouse interest among the audience....i mean that the topic must be known to atleast few.
  • palpandi
    palpandi
    suggest some general topics..................................................................................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wild life photographer Art Wolfe (Correctly named) photographs animals in their natural habitat when they become almost invisible. Have fun hunting these twenty animals. Some at least are very difficult...
First Switching of Transistors with Magnetism & now Organic transistors,seems like Electronics world is moving lot faster. -Due to high amount of Electronic waste which is not good for Earth's...
My Project was "cell pone controlled robot without microcontroller'.I have been trying for output since a month.But i couldnot get it.For verifying dtmf decoder output I placed leds at 4...
A detailed look at the differences between Isentropic Process and Polytropic Process.
hello i would like to have some example problems for estimation of quantities for a construction site i,e i am working in a construction company and i need to estimate...