Technical Faults with Adobe Flash

With Steve Jobs #-Link-Snipped-# that Adobe's Flash software has technical faults that has resulted into Apple's decision of banning Flash on iPhone & iPad platforms; I think it would be nice to have a discussion on technical faults in Flash.

According to Jobs, Flash eats up lot of battery and also it has major security flaws. This was also reported by Symantec in 2009.

Can someone discuss the technical flaws in Flash?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can suggest an IT company in Coimbatore or Ooty , TN for an industrial visit of students from B.Tech(IT)....If you know suggest us...Am badly needing it.../😒...All your ideas are welcomed.,.
hi can anyone tell me project ideas on design or product related projects like consumer products,etc
can anyone tel me how to prepare for Bel probationary exam 2010 and which books to read
Internet will soon support .co domains and you can preorder them on register.com for only $275. Only $275 to reserve your name today with our limited time pre-sale pricing. Must...
I'm quite sure lots of engineers are gaming freaks. I want you to post your games collection in this thread. Let's see what engineers play 😉 1. God Of War...