Technical Events for TechFest!

hi every one ....i have been given the job to held the technical events in our college fest and am in badly need of ideas for some technical events relating to computer science.....i want some innovative events rather from the same old events...guys plzz help me out...it is kinda urgent

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: TECHNICAL events needed!!!!1

How about organizing a video game contest ??? or programming contest in which you ask to prepare a software ???
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

where are you from?? and how many events u already thought for .. otherwise call me or pm me ,, i can give nearly 15-20 events which we org at our coll
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hmm. Wouldn't it be nice if you discuss here? Your discussion will help others who are looking for similar ideas.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer

i will try to put whole rule book here
  • Prem Kishor
    Prem Kishor

@shadeslayer: can't u do it more quickly, u r so slow man.... i m dying to know abt ur ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are lots of ideas discussed in this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    check out upcoming Technical Event of Ethical Hacking & Cyber Forensics workshop by infysec on 14th & 15th Oct in ARANYA 2011 - Thapar University, Punjab. It will be useful for technical enthusiastic students who willing to learn more ethical hacking technical stuffs. Heard that Industry Certified security professional gonna handle this workshop, some of my college juniors are going to attend this program, hope this news will help many students. Cheers. 😀
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: is the rule book contain events related to ECE???
  • PRASENJIT TOMAR
    PRASENJIT TOMAR
    where is the RULEBOOK..??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I hav a project for sms sending website in asp.net so can i get any help or sugesstions that wat i should do to send sms from my...
Hiii everybody, What is the difference between White Noise and White Gaussian Noise? And what is Additive White Gaussian Noise? I have refer to wikipedia, google and yahoo, but can't...
give me some idea on minor electronics project 😁hello, crazy engineers! i am Ajmer Singh, pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication and in final year.. i want to make a...
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to embedded system or any innovative topic related to interfacing or...
I want to do MBA , cn u suggest which specialization is better for Computer Eng.