Technical discussions on Quora

Quora is famous for interesting questions and answers. I thought of looking at all the technical discussions and decided to visit the 'Electrical Engineering' related topics. I was surprised to find that the site has close to 'zero' technical discussions! It's shocking!

The ones I read were about career in engineering, trivia and most of them were jokes related to engineering. Makes me wonder whether there's a general, gross disinterest in discussing technical problems online? CE seems to have a better deal of questions & answers in comparison (of course, it can be 100x better).

Where are all the people who mean real, hard engineering?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's collect all the thoughts, opinions and advices from engineers who've been working in IT Industry (it doesn't matter how long you've been working ; be it 2 months or...
Now for example lets take light bulbs. now how many hands does a batch of light bulbs change, when it is brought to the local electrical shops, from the manufacturer...
what are the steps to get patent for a new idea? How to make our ideas worthy?
In India (four handed) Krishna was the cow herd. In Australia a four wheeled robot 'Rover' seems to handle the job quite well. No flute though. Quote: A four-wheeled device,...
Great (Robert) Scott, what are these two up to? Lonely trek in Antarctica without any external physical support, Saunders and his companion Tarka L'Herpiniere are in the middle of a...