TechM CEO Quits

TechM CEO, Mr. Sanjay Kalra has resigned from his position. September 15th will be Sanjay's last working day in TechM. Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, will take over the operational responsibilities as CEO of Tech Mahindra. Vineet was the CEO of Tech Mahindra until last year, when Sanjay was appointed the CEO.

Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Tech Mahindra said "Sanjay has been a key player in Tech Mahindra's growth. The Board would like to acknowledge his vision, leadership and dedication in enabling the company achieve a premier position in the telecommunication vertical."

"Sanjay's contribution to Tech Mahindra's success is invaluable. His focus on building and managing large relationships with key customers has helped stabilize and take TechM to greater heights. We wish him the very best for his future," said Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman and MD, Tech Mahindra.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to encrypt data using private key and then, decrypting it using public key.If yes, how??
😕 How to install turbo c++ in ubuntu, i have installed dosbox, but am not able to install c, please suggest!
i want to know about the solar seeker, if u know any websites , help me😔
Can anybody tell me what do you mean by dc 60Ghz transmission lyk that stuff?? Is there a frequency assosciated with dc??
[FONT="Garamond"[COLOR="yellow"][/COLOR]]The difference between constant pointer and the pointer to a constant[/FONT] Absolutely there is a vast difference btween constant pointers and pointer to the constant.it will be more clear through...