techfest of new college

Hey guys this year my college will be holding its first tech fest need help getting sponsors and we want to make a name for the college so what can we do so that it becomes a huge event.
We need 5lakh from sponsorship 😀
waiting for your suggestions

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Adnan, we are glad to have you on Crazyengineers Forum (CE). 😀

Can you give us full details Adnan, like name of college, "where it is?" etc. Also what will be various events that would happen. Give brief information.

This will be helpful to all those who want to contribute. 😀
  • niharika22
    niharika22
    Hi dear
    I can definately provide you with a contact which can sponsor your techfest but for that I need your contact details because I myself is from a company who can sponsor your fest so i would request you to revert me as soon as possible

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Better late than never," goes an adage. This can be better applied to Nagpur University that has finally decided to start an eligibility exam for the doctor of philosophy (PhD)...
This sites features D-I-Y projects on chocolates to robotics. Registering for the free version is good enough for most purposes. Technology - How to Make Instructables Bioramani
While the primary job of DNA in cells is to carry genetic information from one generation to the next, some scientists also see the highly stable and programmable molecule as...
HI, PLEASE CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT NAME SPACE IS ?? , I UNDERSTANT THAT FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING WE CONVERT IP: 19*.12*.1*.1* TO URL:WWW.ABC.COM FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING . I...
Some stuffs borrowed by our buddies never come back. It may be a book, a cd, an instrument or whatever.I lent some books, cd's and never got it back. My...