Techfest , IIT Bombay

Hey Guys Techfest has launched its events.Here are some of them:
#-Link-Snipped-#: Design and Innovate
#-Link-Snipped-#: Enter the age of Robo Sapiens
#-Link-Snipped-#: No motors, no engines, only pure logic is required here
#-Link-Snipped-#: A spectrum of endless possibilities
#-Link-Snipped-#: Wanna be a cyber-crime expert? Here's your chance
#-Link-Snipped-#: An effort today for a better tommorow
#-Link-Snipped-#: The Inter-collegiate Combat Robotics competition in the spirit of Mortal Combat
#-Link-Snipped-#: Reaching out to National enthusiasts
#-Link-Snipped-#: Between a winner and a loser, all that matters is a split second
#-Link-Snipped-#: A concourse of Technology and Entrepreneurship

Check out #-Link-Snipped-# for more info.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @MothiTF: Post your updates in CE Events (This) section!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm a senior at a University in the states, and I am trying to get an electrical enginnering club going at our school. I don't have a problem getting...
i am a btech final year student...recently i have done a project on research topic...i had sent my research paper in IEEE,,but it was rejected there,,,,,,,,now i want to know...
During the production processes of Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI - all three isomers) - what are the inherent hazards one might need to consider to the detriment of the production...
Mozilla has just released the latest beta of its popular web browser 'Firefox'. The latest beta has improved performance, HTML5 audio capabilities (
Looks like there are few IE fans who just can't wait for September 15th. The leaked video reveals a lot - [video=youtube;g4QPxbubSug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QPxbubSug[/video]