Techfest Events For Working Professionals

I want to participate to the techfest event. Please suggest upcoming event - working professional

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madankarmukta
    I want to participate to the techfest event. Please suggest upcoming event - working professional
    Not sure if working professionals can participate in tech fests organised by colleges. There are professional expos across all the cities in India which you can participate. You did not tell us which city you belong to.
  • Mukta Madankar
    Mukta Madankar
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Not necessarily specific to the city which I belongs to, how would I come to know about such professional expos.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

same package or application satisfies different platform
Mobile network and internet connections seem pretty great when they work fine. But once you are in a location that cannot access either of those then they become the greatest...
Dear All, I am an Electrical Engineer and a Pakistan National, I am thinking to start a new business in Pakistan related to my field, something new, different and creative,...
Actually i want become great and discipline officers in engineering field and i want your suggestion for that. So please give me advise what i do for that. I am...
By the help on crazy engineer .com website we may got success in my last year project . My project name is very grey water treatment plant with compacted area...