TechFest Dates For Season 2010

Hi All,

As the colleges resume, the techfests will be back soon. I request all of you to post the dates of techfest in your college.

As you are aware - CE associates with college events. If you want CE to be associated with your college (and bring global fame to your college) feel free to write to us. Use following link to contact us: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm starting this thread to help the job seekers find their dream jobs. Infosys is pretty much on lot of software/IT engineering students' list. I request current Infoscions to...
suggest instrument to measure density of HCL in liquid form online (fluid is in pipe and density measurement overit continously). suggest instrument with its MOC and specific vendor list also.
would like more ideas and circuitry on sun trackers. in particular nulling the crossover point to prevent motor current when there is no op amp offset. zero input.
CEans, Trying to be larger than what you really are might prove fatal in any interview that you face. Even though this might look very obvious, lot of candidates do...
Meaning: treacherous Usage: The company had a duplicitous staff. They had to shut it down. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. 😀