Tech news that every engineer should read.

It would be great if we see CEans reading and commenting on the latest tech news on VoiCE. Here we go -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Finally, we’ve some news that makes us really happy! TheVerge is reporting that Microsoft’s releasing MS Office for iOS & Android platforms and the release date would be sometime around Q1, 2013. What this means is that we’ll now be able to put our iPhone, iPad and Android devices ... #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Mathematicians around the globe are faced with certain challenging unsolved problems that date back to the 1900s. During that time, a collection of 23 unsolved maths problems was put together by a famous mathematician – David Hilbert. And later Clay Mathematics Institute listed down seven such ...#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

A research team from Northwestern University has formulated a method to produce laser devices that function in room temperature and are the size of a virus particle. The “nanolaser” employs gold nano-particles as opposed to mirrors, and is reportedly the first method to have used Bowtie ... #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

If Samsung’s ES9000 75-Inch TV is something you are still intrigued about, LG is here with the world’s first 21-inch ultrawide monitor – the LG EA93 – that has an aspect ratio of 21:9. The 2,560 x 1,080 resolution, IPS Display has a 4-Screen Split feature and 100 percent ... #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

We’re getting an update from the social media that Galaxy SIII users in India are getting the Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) firmware upgrade. The firmware update is being made available over the air (OTA) and also through Samsung’s proprietary phone management software – Kies. If you’re ...#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

How many of you know that there’s a natural power source hidden deep inside your ears? Frankly speaking, we had no clue until we got the news from MIT researchers that there’s a chamber filled with ions inside our ears that produces electric potential to drive the neural signals. A team of ...#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

The thought that people could utilize the ‘spark’ within them in such a unique fashion, is quite refreshing. At the Maker Faire Africa, Lagos, a Nigerian group of teenage girls- Duro Aina Adebola, Akindele Abiola, Faleke Oluwatoyin, and Bello Eniola- all in the age group of 14-15 years, ...#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Engineers at NASA have successfully tested Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) technology which now makes it possible to use ‘interplanetary Internet’. In their recently conducted experiments, Expedition 33 commander Sunita Williams remote controlled a LEGO robot situated on Earth (at ...#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Stretchable Electronics has been around for some time. We told you about Stretchable OLEDs designed by University of California Engineers and about the Rubberband-like Electronic Circuits that stretch to 200% the original size. And here we have the stretchy technology going a step further, thanks to ...#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am using Dell Laptop with Windows 7 64 bit installed, my battery was working perfectly fine when suddenly the battery icon in the taskbar started showing message "consider...
During a presentation, Microsoft's Chief Research Officer, Rick Rashid has showcased the company's breakthrough in speech recognition technology with a software that translates spoken English into spoken Chinese almost instantly!...
😀Why we are unable to create folder or rename a folder as ‘con’ ? In MS-DOS, several special "device files" were available to aid in performing certain tasks, such as...
Like the last year, Google this year conducted the Doodle 4 Google Contest in India. Google received over 200,000 entries from all over the country and 13 finalists have been...
I guess i have seen a thread similar to it, I search it. but I couldnt find. SO I am starting again! In future if I/anyone finds it, we will...