Tech Mahindra or OFSS

hello everyone...

actually i am placed in 2 companies--> tech mahindra and OFSS( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd, earlier- Iflex Solutions)
and now am confused to join which one😕 please can you suggest me which company should i join?? which one would be better for a fresher?? both the companies are giving almost the same package... please help me in taking the right decision😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chaitali Sumita
    hello everyone...

actually i am placed in 2 companies--> tech mahindra and OFSS( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd, earlier- Iflex Solutions)
    and now am confused to join which one😕 please can you suggest me which company should i join?? which one would be better for a fresher?? both the companies are giving almost the same package... please help me in taking the right decision😒
    Unless they've informed you about the profile, it won't make much difference. Both companies have a good brand name in the market and as a new entrant in the industry, it won't make much difference. The best way to do is contact your seniors who've been placed in these companies and ask what type of profile they're offering to fresh engineers for your engineering discipline.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    @Big K as far as i know tech mahindra basically rules over telecom domain.. so as my branch is electrical and electronics ..it may give me projects related to my branch. but about ofss i have no idea..but have heard that it works basically on platforms like java and DB like oracle...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, I m an electronics student plez guide me to create a well designed project which ever be created by u and verified by ur institution ........................plez guys it...
An idea crossed my mind; Is it possible to make a compressor small enough to operate on human effort? I am thinking on the lines that the *pedal work* can...
Here is a demonstration of how Ice can be used to run an AC or a cooling arrangement in an apartment. [video=youtube;FnQSURnzPHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQSURnzPHQ&feature=related[/video]
'Robot nurse' can lift patients from ward bed to a wheelchair | News | The Engineer Confidence, profit, and a 40-year-old rocket | Opinion | The Engineer
Hai Friends this is krishna from mahabubnagar iam doing diploma final year in electrical i like playing chess.cricket.and chating with friends i joined in this net work to known about...