TECH MAHINDRA Campus Recruitment Process

In last week, Tech Mahindra had a campus recruitment drive in our college at Nagpur. The selection process was same as that of others: Aptitude test, Technical Interview and then HR Interview.

Eligibility Criteria :

SSC: 60%
HSC: 60%
Diploma: 60%
B.E. : 60% (aggregate) with 1 live back-log allowed.

Selection Process:

Aptitude Test:
The main hurdle in the selection process of Tech Mahindra is cracking its Aptitude Test. It consisted of 170 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. So it is very important to solve the questions synchronizing the time limit. No Negative Marking.

Basically the test was divided in total 11 sections. And had the sectional cut-off. Various sections included were: Reasoning, Analytical, Non-Verbal, Quantitative, Verbal, Confusable Words, Tenses, Prepositions, Articles, Reading Comprehension.

Since the number of questions are lot more and time is very less, the difficulty level of the test is moderate.

Technical Interview:
The primary focus of this round is to test your logic, for which questions on programming languages like C are expected. Basics of the subjects related to your engineering field and about the project can be asked.

HR Interview:
Once you clear the aptitude test and technical interview, there is 90% probability that you are going to get selected.

I would like to share my experience that my HR Interview lasted for just 5 minutes, wherein they asked me about my family background, my aggregate marks, and few questions on general knowledge (very easy). ๐Ÿ˜›

So, thats the complete placement process of Tech Mahindra. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the process, do post it here. We can discuss it out! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats megabyte ๐Ÿ˜€
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    cooldudeiet
    congrats megabyte ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank-You cooldudeiet! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prabait28
    prabait28
    Hai,

In technical interview round what are the question ask? which language question will be ask?and how many minutes the interview ends off?
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Hi prabait28, basically in technical round, they try to know how clear your concepts are, related to any subject. Being from IT branch, questions on C language are mostly expected to test your logical thinking. Also, the questions on database can be asked, since it forms the base of any project.

Other questions mostly depends on the things that you have mentioned in your Resume. For example, if you are mentioning technical skill-set such as Java and .net in the Resume, then you must be well prepared with its details. They can explore the concepts from those. Also, the questions based on technical details related to your project are generally expected.

The duration of the interview cannot be predicted. It depends on how much technical details they try explore from you.
  • prabait28
    prabait28
    Thank you,,,sir
  • Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    hello sir......i'm from amritsar punjab can you please tell me how can we invite Tech Mahindra for campus recruitment in our campus n all.........I'm the meber of collegez Placement cell Thats why..i'll be really thnakful
  • teja99
    teja99
    Hi MegaByte,

i too got selected 4 tech M on 8th May,but i didnt get any offer letter...
    Did u got ur offer letter or call letter?
    plz reply
    Thanks in advance...
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Hi teja99,
    Its nice to know that you too got placed in Tech M. I also haven't got the offer letter yet. At the time of their placement drive, they told us that we would receive the letter a bit late, may be after 2 or more months.
  • teja99
    teja99
    MegaByte
    Hi teja99,
    Its nice to know that you too got placed in Tech M. I also haven't got the offer letter yet. At the time of their placement drive, they told us that we would receive the letter a bit late, may be after 2 or more months.
    Hi MegaByte,
    Please do post here if you got any call or mail from Tech M or even any updates about job.
    Thanks for posting this thread.
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    teja99
    Hi MegaByte,
    Please do post here if you got any call or mail from Tech M or even any updates about job.
    Thanks for posting this thread.
    Sure! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is time you update this discussion with more information that you may now have - about the recruitment process, call letter, joining etc. It will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!
  • Meena rede
    Meena rede
    Next month tech mahindra is coming to our CLG...........so pls give me some tips to crack written test
  • Dharani Mohan
    Dharani Mohan
    Hi sir,next month September starting Tech mahindra company is going to visit our collage..i need some apptitude,technical,verbal question paper for some reference..please send me sir..
  • SURESH BABU MURALI
    SURESH BABU MURALI
    sir please send some aptitude questions for tech mahindra placement. my email id is
    #-Link-Snipped-# plz send sir.
  • SURESH BABU MURALI
    SURESH BABU MURALI
    sir plz tell wheather EEE students are eligible for tech mahindra placement
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    SURESH BABU MURALI
    sir plz tell wheather EEE students are eligible for tech mahindra placement
    Hi Suresh,
    EEE students are eligible for TechM's recruitment. No issues. You can go for it. All the Best. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Dharani Mohan
    Hi sir,next month September starting Tech mahindra company is going to visit our collage..i need some apptitude,technical,verbal question paper for some reference..please send me sir..
    SURESH BABU MURALI
    sir please send some aptitude questions for tech mahindra placement. my email id is
    #-Link-Snipped-# plz send sir.
    Hi Dharani / Suresh,

Aptitude round of TechM is not that tough. If you prepare the basics of Reasoning, Analytical, Non-Verbal and Quants thoroughly with very basic verbal, you would be able to clear the aptitude test very easily.

Just to let you that, there are 170 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. This itself tells you that the difficulty level of questions is going to be less and all that is going to matter is your speed of solving these questions. Make sure that you attempt ALL the questions. No negative marking is there.

I'll upload the test paper soon. If you are yet to appear for the recruitment, All the very Best! ๐Ÿ‘

In case you have any more queries, let me know.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - How's been your experience working with Tech M?
  • chaitanyavarma nadimpalli
    chaitanyavarma nadimpalli
    Hii megabyte currently I m having one backlog am I eligible for recruitment process of Tech Mahindra?
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    chaitanyavarma nadimpalli
    Hii megabyte currently I m having one backlog am I eligible for recruitment process of Tech Mahindra?
    Hi Chaitanya,
    Yes, 1 live backlog is allowed.
  • omprakash bommera
    omprakash bommera
    Yeah, 60% aggergate along with 1backlog is allowed in tech mahindra ๐Ÿ˜€
  • NeelimaM
    NeelimaM
    can u please send some aptitude test papers for reference for TECH M.my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It will be great if you upload the papers here, so that they are accessible to all.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Putting a few Tech Mahindra Recruitment Campus Placement papers for download here -
  • Dibyayan Mondal
    Dibyayan Mondal
    How did you calculate your aggregate percentage of marks for the class 10? was it best of 5 or all subjects combined percentage ?
  • Dibyayan Mondal
    Dibyayan Mondal
    How did you calculate your aggregate percentage in class 10 ? Should I take best of 5 or should I take all subjects together and then find the percentage ? There is nothing mentioned so I am a bit confused.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Dibyayan Mondal
    take all subjects
    That's how you do it, unless mentioned otherwise.
  • meet patel
    meet patel
    hi! i ma student from mumbai i would like to knw wat is basic start pay offered by TechM for an IT fresher and if my programming is average so do i need to do extra course fr it n vl dey help me during my recruitment
  • Nagaraju999
    Nagaraju999
    I have cleared all the Three rounds i.e.,
    Aptitude,Technical and HR of the
    Tech Mahindra campus drive.
    Sir, I just want to know that are there any other rounds after these rounds.
    I have received a confirmation email saying that i have selected for the Letter of Intent and sub sequently for offer letter as well.
    So, sir kindly clear my doubt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got this mail from a friend Cognizant Technology Solutions: To Apply online: https://careers.cognizant.com/OffCampus/GeneralInstruction.aspx Open only to the students with following degrees Category 1: BE / B Tech / ME...
i am eee student...anyone can explain abt the star and delta connection deeply
please suggest me one of the best component list for absorption cycle in refrigerating system ???๐Ÿ˜• & its suitable for aspen soft. ??๐Ÿ˜•
Hello friend's Sometimes when we already used " " to represent a string.Next time when we have to represent a string under " " we use ' '. I used...
As a chemical engineer , i am very glad to be a member of this forum, i hope we will get the benefit from each other. Also h hope that...