Tech Mahindra At Nagpur : News / Jobs / Information

Tech Mahindra will begin Nagpur operations by December 2015. The company is reported to have completed the campus to sit about 1000 employees. There will be a BPO and development center. I'd like to know from existing Tech M employees whether they have received any official notification from the company about upcoming jobs at Nagpur?

Please keep this discussion updated so that all our fellow engineers benefit from it.

Replies

• MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Hi,
    I am working in Tech Mahindra since 2 years. There is no official notification for recruitment in Nagpur as of now. Just that it is going to be operational from December 2015. I'll update here as and when we get notified.
  • Karthik venky
    Karthik venky
    Hi, Tech M @ Nagpur is operational now? I had interview with Tech M 3 weeks back for Test lead position @ Nagpur and cleared couple of tech rounds but yet to hear further communication or the offer letter. Curious to know on the status?
  • Karthik venky
    Karthik venky
    Can someone update on my above query?

Hi, Tech M @ Nagpur is operational now? I had interview with Tech M 3 weeks back for Test lead position @ Nagpur and cleared couple of tech rounds but yet to hear further communication or the offer letter. Curious to know on the status?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Karthik venky
    Can someone update on my above query?

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# to answer your query.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Just got the news that Tech Mahindra Nagpur (MIHAN) campus is opening soon. Expect new job opportunities. Those who are looking for a job at TechM Nagpur; should keep an eye on the careers page of the company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What'll happen if body start moving with speed of light ?
Hi, We all know that a DHCP server provides an IP address to the machine on a network for a certain duration of time called lease time. How can we...
hello everyone!😀I am Pratibha. I am TE student.
I have Done graduation in IT. After that i joined a company which is for web designing and promoting the Website (SEO, SEM, PPC Etc.) I choose the filed of...
Micromax has unveiled its brand new Android tablet called the Canvas Tab P680. Priced at Rs. 9,499, this is a tab that you can call affordable without a second glance....