TCS TECHBYTES 2012 QUIZ PREPARATION ARENA.

The Board of IT Education Standards (BITES) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Asia’s largest IT company are organising the Second edition of the Engineering IT Quiz – “TCS TechBytes”.
[​IMG]VISIT FOR MORE INFO #-Link-Snipped-#
The program is an initiative to help students understand technology better - in the process help them enhance their lateral thinking process and inculcate the spirit to compete and excel.The quiz would serve as an alternative platform to enhance awareness and confidence levels of the aspiring engineers while bringing them in sync with the current developments in the technology domain through an interactive and engaging quiz platform. “TCS TechBytes” strives to provide a better understanding of IT as technology today is an enabler in diverse fields – be it engineering, medicine, law, sports, science, movie, music, government, automobile and telecommunication.
The quiz is open to engineering students of all streams and will be held across Karnataka. It will be hosted by noted Quizmaster ‘Pickbrain’ Giri Balasubramaniam of Greycaps, who also conducts TCS IT Wiz, Rural IT Quiz and Tata Crucible among others.

ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY*
>There is NO entry or registration fee.
>Students from all engineering streams in Karnataka are eligible to participate.
>Only 10 teams per college (2 members per team) will be allowed to participate.
>Completed Entry Forms for Round 2 should be sent to BITES before 18th March.
>Therefore rush the selected teams from your college immediately.

SUBJECT***
The quiz will focus on application of technology across various sectors and aspects such as: The technology environment, the business, its people, new trends, legends, etc. It will also focus on emerging areas such as: cloud computing, telecom, biometrics, robotics, etc, besides covering personalia - international and national, software products, history of IT and areas where IT has made an impact.
Round 1: College Level ***·
The College will select 10 Best Teams (2 members per team) by using the model question paper sent to all institutions. The test should be written as a team (2 students per team). The test should not be answered individually. The college has to send the enclosed entry form of the selected 10 teams to #-Link-Snipped-# or faxed to 22207270/1 or courier to the following address The Coordinator, BITES-TCS IT Quiz, BITES, #9 Ground floor, UNI Bldg, Thimmaiah Rd, Millers Tank Bed, Bangalore 560052.Institutions are urged to nominate a coordinator from their institution and provide his/ her contact details (email, mobile, phone nos.) to coordinate with BITES.

Round 2: Regional Finals(Date & College not announced)***
Gulbarga – Date & Venue
Tumkur – "
Hubli – "
Mysore –"
Mangalore – "
Bangalore – "

Round 3: State Finals
The 6 Regional Winners from Gulbarga,Hubli,Tumkur,Bangalore,Mysore and Mangalore will be invited to participate in the State Finals at Bangalore.The winning team will emerge as the Karnataka State ‘TCS TechBytes’ Champion.

*** Rules may subjected to change.This is previous year format.
##Once the announcement declared this post is going to update.

VISIT FOR MORE INFO #-Link-Snipped-#
😁PLEASE COLLABORATE WITH ME. WITH ANY KIND OF QUERIES AND QUESTIONS.
🎉VISIT FOR MORE INFO #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone pls help me in finding out a good latest research topic on computer
I would like to know if anyone can help me in finding the price list of the parts of mahindra alfa. I actually need it for a project. Thanks
I got this mail- It is regarding FEM. Those interested should register at the link mentioned below. On Thursday, January 12th, COMSOL and NASA Tech Briefs will give a free...
Hi guys just wanna know what is the basic idea for matching transformer how does it match the impedance?
can anyone give idea about mini project in automobile field,currently i'm doing 3rd yr mechanical