TCS recruit Students Who Scored 70% Throughout Semesters?

Biggest IT outsourcing and IT services company in India, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is all set to hire over 37000 engineering professionals this year which includes a large number of fresh engineering graduates. But putting candidates through the recruitment process is a huge task. That’s the reason TCS has come up with an innovative recruitment [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    can anybody pls provide the full details of this recruitment Process........

will they prefer for only the candidates having 70 % ????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai friends..... i am an young entrepreneur.i am doing coffee vending machine controllers. it is not exactly a uniform circuit.it is only a small level circuit found by me.that is...
Just saw the vending machine post below and had a doubt... Many auto -vending machines have the feature of accepting coins and delivering the required item from the store.. Mostly...
What started with $1million investment in 2005 soon grew to a multi-million dollar business in just few years and one of the top visited sites in America. AOL is now...
Hey everybody, I have been browsing through all kinds of forums for an Indian oriented forum on CISCO certification but to no avail. No offense to CE but I really...
If you are thinking of buying a brand new limousine just wait! You need to think over again. Because Xenatec in collaboration with Maybach launched a luxurious coupe model. The...