TCS OR Tavant Technologies ?

dear admin ,
I'm in real need of help to choose between tcs and tavant technologies . I have been placed in these companies through college and the profiles being offered in tcs is a systems engineer(3.3LPA) and in tavant its a Quality Engineer(4.5LPA). Which one do u think is a better option for me Career and learning wise?
Since u know how tcs is and all the Bench stories .I would like to seek ur help on this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rice University chemists have developed a flexible, portable material using nanoporous nickel-fluoride electrodes layered around a solid electrolyte to furnish a battery-like supercapacitor performance which incorporate the best qualities of...
A new app called Guide Dots on Android, designed specially for the visually impaired people, combines the power of popular services such as Google Maps and Facebook Places with a...
Microsoft’s research division has found a way by which PC users can enjoy gesture commands without involving intrusive hardware. Microsoft Research’s Type-Hover-Swipe keyboard gets its motion sensing capabilities from a...
It's interesting! Boy, it surely is interesting! The government in the Netherlands has the immigration law that requires the immigrants to show proficiency in Dutch language and also have the...
Gionee has come up with yet another smartphone called the "Gionee CTRL V5" the features a 11.9 cm (4.7″) qHD Display with 960×540 pixel resolution. Powered with a 1.3 GHz...