TCS Off Campus Drive - 2018-2019 Batch - Registration Form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Exam Date and More
TCS has announced an Off Campus Drive for the 2018 Batch and the registration has already began. You have time till 5th November to register for it.
Eligibility Criteria -
- Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA - 2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Math/Statistics background) M.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Eligibility Percentage Criteria: 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
TCS Off Campus 2018 Examination Pattern and Test Sections:
- Verbal Ability - 10 mins - 10 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude - 40 mins - 20 Questions
- Programming Concepts - 20 mins - 10 Questions
- Coding - 20 mins - 1 Questions
After the test, if you pass, the interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID.
TCS Off Campus 2018 Batch Important Dates:
- Registration Starts - 16th October 2018
- Registration Closes - 5th November 2018
- Hall Ticket Issue Date - 9th November 2018
- Exam Date - 13th November 2018
- Join TCS - 1st Week of December 2018 Onwards
Fill up this registration form (before 5th november:
If you have any questions about the registration form for TCS Off Campus, ask them below.
@Sarah s I think the results are not yet out. Have any of your friends received any notification about result date for TCS BSc. BCA hiring?
Only logged in users can reply.