TCS Job or CDAC project engineer job?

I am a fresher. I got placed in TCS in campus recruitment but haven't received joining yet. I also got selected for Project Engineer in CDAC Mumbai/Bangalore. I want to pursue M.Tech(CS) in 2-3 years and would like to know which company will be beneficial. 😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell about the enumeration data type in c and c++....................................... 😒 i.e., enum
There is very little information about the campus selection process of Tata Elxsi on the internet. If someone has appeared for their interview, please share your experience. I have got...
Steam turbines are designed for specific output. The input i.e. steam at designed pressure & temperature if increased by say 10% whether the output will increase by same percentage ?
An electricity generator when operated at more than rated load; increases its winding temperature which restricts its continuous operation at higher load.Most of the new generation generators are hydrogen cooled....
I believe the selection procedure of Syntel is same as that of other companies: 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview I have got some placement paper questions....