TCS Interview Preparation Tips

Need interview tips for TCS as a fresher??? coz i am on it ....and i cant afford to loose this golden opportunity...my written test is on dec 1st week!!! thnq!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to...
Hi All, I am currently working on Pro-E/CREO software with Mechanical background, I want to learn and work in Analysis like ANSYS, Hyper Mesh, Tolerance Stack-up etc., Please can some...
am chaithra and i have done BE (Electronics and Communication),2015 passed out and am fresher and don't have any experience . I am looking for a good job in my...
I have purchased domain, and changed nameservers to namecheap free ddns. 'Till now everything is cool, I have configured ddclient to automate the task of dynamic IP thingy. Now, the...
Swipe Telecom has been steadily capturing the Indian market share and its latest smartphone is called the 'Swipe Elite 2' - a super affordable 4G smartphone with the power of...