TCS campus recruitment: very easy to hit TCS

Hai CEeans..........
This is Andenagaveni...i got selected in TCS😀
TCS came to our college for recruitments and its very easy to hit TCS.there are three rounds- written test, technical interview and HR.

for top 5 students in academics, there is no written test...i am one of the 5 students...
the interview was so simple...in technical round they didnt ask a single technical question...just simple C programs and some questions about ourselves..like tell me about yourself, hobbies,why tcs,why IT,etc....

HR is very very simple....they just observe how fast you answer to the questions asked by them and your communication skills....
one has to be very positive and confident while aswering....what ever the answer may be right or wrong just speak something with confidence.....HR panels are really very friendly....thats all..
these tips are enough to crack TCS....hope my tips will be very helpful for those who are going to appear for TCS...

good luck....😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to know about it Andenagaveni! Congrats!

I am glad our information helped you in any possible way. Let's keep rocking with other company placement information too. \m/
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    yes our CEeans posts about TCS interviews helped me a lot ...and i could clear hr and tr successfully.....i am very happy and very thankful to all our CEans...
    thank you friends once again
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Congratulations andenagaveni...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends... this is andenagaveni........ some of the engineers want to apt for government jobs...those who need the updates for government jobs can visit this site free government job alerts,usa...
Just like a 'Quiz Master' who anchors quizzes, we should have a 'Puzzle Master' for Puzzles section. The role of puzzle master would be to put interesting & challenging puzzles...
When 'Google Instant Previews' was rolled out last year, there were mixed set of positive & negative reactions about it. Today, it looks a bit redesigned. Now besides the normal...
The Bharti Airtel Campus Placement procedure is as follows: 1. Corporate Presentation 2. Aptitude Test 3. Panel Interview Eligibility Criteria usually is : All students with minimum marks of 50%...
Amazon India Development Centers are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. All offices are actively involved in working with top Institutes and Universities throughout India to recruit the best talent....