Tata Pixel -Zero Turn Drive
[video=youtube;Pk_S7t31VDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_S7t31VDY[/video]

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    They were speaking about this in the office today!!! Awesome man!!! 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I came to know, nano is a downsized version of PIXEL, and PIXEL will be launched in Europe first to observe the market.
    durga
    I came to know, nano is a downsized version of PIXEL, and PIXEL will be launched in Europe first to observe the market.
    Being Europe's release, I guess, it will be released in India soon, as both of them have same kind of traffic characteristics. What say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like an Xerox copy of Tata nano to me. 😐 . Anyone knows the details?
    I guess I can get you the details tomorrow... But time being, see this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • veereshsg
    veereshsg
    Its superior. Its proud to be an Indian.
    Well, er. this is not for India... Its for UK and its still concept... 😛
  • veereshsg
    veereshsg
    Well thank you for comment. I ment that I am proud to be an Indian where such ideas are prevalant. I wish all the best for its success. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Share the HCL Technologies campus recruitment process & placement paper questions in this thread. If you have appeared for their interview, please share your experience here.
😀 Hey Folks I am Chetan. I am new to CE. I heard about this forum many times and finally joined it. And it seems pretty cool. Now let`s rock...
what are the applications of computer garphics? Explain about flay pannel displays?
Please give me the explanation for the following three topics that you suggested: 1. Enhancing mobility support for integrated car alert and monitoring system. 2. Simulation study of error rates...
GE says electric plane will be ‘game changer’ 20 to 30 years from now. Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers