Tata Visiting College For Internship. What subjects/topics shall I study?

Guys,
I am in 3rd year electrical branch. After few days Tata steel is visiting our college for interns.
Can anyone suggest me few topics i should study.

Thanx in advance.

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey Freak,

Tata's mostly concentrates on power transmission and protection and generation.......

Cause they want engineers for consultancy [TCS] and for S/S work too..........

Mostly they used to speak on Power plants...

They try to find out your general knowledge........

Just check who is coming and from which department.......

I have already passed the interview for the TATA just to get the idea i have attempted that.........

By the way you are from which college???

Hope this helps you........

Regards
    VIPUL
  • freak16
    freak16
    Tata Steel is coming..

What kind of questions they might ask in written ?

Do they ask any apti questions or C questions in written exam ?

I am not supposed to tell outsiders about the company (Rules of placement committee)
    So i cant disclose my college unless the company has come..
    Sorry..

Thanx for the reply...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I just joined. I THINK this the correct forum category for this and if not please correct me. I'm more of a mechanics guy and know a little...
Name: griffin Engineering Trade: Electronics & Comunication Engineering Occupation: Student I interested in Communication science Join to this forum because it's seem interesting
Dear all, can anbody help me by providing a write up on cofficient of impact for vanes? Regards
CEans, I'm trying to jump-start a new forum:Indian Mobiles Forum - to discuss Mobile Phones and Indian Mobile Network Operators. The forum is entirely new and I'm sure you'll find...
The phone I was using just broke. All I have is Rs. 6000 in my hand to buy a new one(Didn't expect this problem). But I have a lot of...