Tata Nano Reviews

CEans,

The world's cheapest car is out. If any CEan has had a chance to drive it & test it 😉 , please post your review in this thread.

Looking forward to all your comments and feedback about Tata Nano

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

We interviewed the creator of Tata Nano on CrazyEngineers. The article link is below -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE: We thank you for sparing time for us. What is your message to the CEans (aka Crazy Engineers)?
    Girish: Mr. Ratan Tata has demonstrated that it is possible to imagine, pursue against all odds and achieve what is thought to be unachievable by most. I would say we should emulate that.

This is very nice suggestion 😀

Very interesting interview😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Under the guidance of CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members and every here i'm going to start a new thread. This thread is meant for posting, collecting General Knowledge/Current Affair/Awareness questions...
Can anyone give idea for my main project for final year? am basically a production engineer and very new to this site . So hopefully expecting co-operation and help from...
Does any body have an idea of SOA? Or how to do the SOA testing? I am exploring this on web... Any help would be appreciated. -CB
hi, I hav developed a model using ansys and i want to couple the result of this model with either simulink or pspice. i hav tried very hard but unable...
😁hello !!! m a new member nd quiet happy to join this group............so people lets b friends... if u dont mind .waiting 4 replies.