Tata Nano Review

Hi,

Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it?

If yes, what's your review?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I didnt drive it but read all the comparision with Mruthi cars and found nano is good .
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am bit skeptical about its performance on hilly areas. I heard this small wonder doesn't have hand breaks?

is it correct?

-Crazy
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Heres a review on youtube by ZigWheels:

[youtube]Z7JZacSl3T4[/youtube]

Though, I personally feel the review is entirely biased πŸ˜‰ I wonder if TopGear will get their hands on one and do something cool with it.

Is there a large difference in prices with the high line and basic version?
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    that car is so cute..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ash, I don't think you will like the "cool" things Top Gear would do to the Nano! Vehicles like that usually end up with a piano on top on the show. It would be amusing to see the lap time around the track. =)
  • gohm
    gohm
    I just noticed the Nano will be coming to the US, with a few modifications. Expecting to be slightly more than the Euro $8,000 version and beat out the $10k hyundai for the lowest priced US market car.
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    im excited to have my own Nano..its the most practical city that exists today,,and it's got a very nice #-Link-Snipped-#..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Actually the car is good looking as per my tastes!!But i have heard many telling that the look is too bad!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone I am getting following error dialog while Installing XAMPP. While installing it was checked that no other server is already installed. I uninstalled all servers in my system...
Here's wishing CEan MaRo & Friendster7 a 😁VeRy HaPpY BiRtHdAy!β€‹πŸ˜β€‹ May your dreams come true and you continue to rock the world of CrazyEngineers! 😁:music:πŸŽ‰:myparty:​
I need to write an Interrupt Service Routine in C, for microcontroller. I have no idea where to start. I have an idea of the difference between using an Interrupt...
Training help needed-2nd year EXTC hi all 1.I have finished my 2nd year engg in elec and telecomm and want to do some training of about 1 month to utilize...
We said goodbye to March, managed to make it through April Fools', and now it's time for a look back at the most popular posts of the week. Remember, if...